Why Use Window Film?
Using window film helps protect you and your property from the damaging effects of the sun. It can also hold broken glass together to prevent vandalism or a break-in. Beyond its protective properties, window film comes in a variety of colors, shades and styles to enhance the look of your home, office building, or car.
7 Reasons to Choose Window Film
- Decrease heat – Window film is the most efficient way to reduce unwanted solar heat transferring through the windows of your home, office, or car. It can also reduce air conditioning usage in your vehicle, extending the life of your AC system and improving gas mileage.
- Reduce fading and health risks — Window film blocks up to 99%* of UV rays while significantly reducing heat. Decreasing these two primary causes of fading helps protect your home and office furnishings as well as your vehicle’s interior. Window film also provides an effective “sunscreen” for your skin against harmful UV rays.
- Cut glare — Whether it’s from direct sunlight, water, or surrounding buildings, window film can cut reflective glare by up to 86% at home or in the office. In the car, glare from the sun or headlights at night can blind your vision. Tinting your vehicle’s side and rear windows helps eliminate these dangerous conditions and increases safety for you and your passengers.
- Enjoy energy savings — Window film reduces up to 78% of the sun’s heat. Reducing temperature imbalances caused by extreme sunlight in the home or office will increase HVAC efficiency and lower energy costs. In fact, with window film, you could save as much as 50% on your cooling costs.
- Increased safety and security — An earthquake or act of vandalism can instantly turn a pane of glass into life-threatening shards. Window film can act as a “safety net” by holding shattered glass together. Thicker “automotive protection” films can provide an extra level of safety in case of an accident, as well as security for your belongings against smash-and-grab car thieves.
- Enhanced appearance — Whether it’s a modern look or a uniform design, there’s a window film product that can enhance the look of your home, office building, or car. From virtually invisible films, to decorative films, to darker shades, there’s wide range of choices to help you achieve your desired look.
- It’s fast and easy — Professional window film installation for your home or office is quick and simple with minimal disruption to your daily lifestyle or work schedule. For window tinting on cars, professional installation can be done in less than three hours.